YGAM Innovation Careers
Welcome to the careers portal of the YGAM Innovation website. Here you will find details of exciting roles that are available within our team.
All opportunities that become available in YGAM Innovation are advertised on our website and via social media for a minimum of two weeks. The Chair and the recruiting/line manager are all involved in the interview process for all positions.
To view current vacancies at YGAM Innovation please Click Here
What sort of people are successful in joining YGAM Innovation:
- Social change agents: Our people love to be judged on the social impact they create.
- Self-starters: Our people are selfless and maintain our energising start-up attitude.
- Extraordinary leaders: Our people thrive leading projects and specific pieces of work.
- Quality gatekeepers: Our people are relentless in the pursuit of quality and have an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Self-aware: Our people epitomise a healthy work-life balance and take quality time-out to think and re-energise.
What can you expect from YGAM Innovation:
- Tools for the job: Everybody who joins receives a welcome pack including a quality waterproof jacket, quality fleece / hoodie and polo shirts, photo ID, business cards, drinks flask, data stick, oyster card holder and a huge smile. In addition, employees receive a laptop or tablet and mobile phone.
- Quality induction: Our induction includes a documented work plan when you join, monthly documented supervision & support sessions with your line manager, a formal three and six-month probation review. The six-month probation review includes a 121 with the Chair.
- Training plan & appraisal: All posts are subject to a six-month probation period, after which a formal annual appraisal and training plan are agreed.
- Hands-on and inspirational leadership: We have a line management structure for communication and delegated decision making, however everybody will get to know our charity board of trustees and leadership team and be personally welcomed to the company.
- Plenty of focus: The two key ingredients in our journey thus far have been a relentless focus on delivering purposeful social impact to the highest standards possible. We expect a similar focus during your six-month probation period and once you have demonstrated you can deliver, you then have bags of autonomy to help us deliver our strategic plan.